Something for Halloween Jokesters
It's almost that time of year when thoughts are
turning to Halloween! Costumes, parties, candy...
you know the drill of getting ready to celebrate,
I, Paige Turner, am one who likes to be able to
tell jokes at this time of year and just for you,
here are some of my personal favorites. Please
share them with your family and friends!!
1. What did the ghost buy for his Haunted House?
Home Moaner's Insurance.
2. What has webbed feet, feathers, fangs and goes,
3. What do you call a fat Jack 'O Lantern?
4. Why don't skeletons like parties?
They have no body to dance with.
5. What kind of mistakes do spooks make?
6. What is Transylvania's national sport?
And so the countdown to Halloween begins!
Mwah ha ha,
Paige Turner !