Get In Touch
Send Us A Message: Ask
- The Director- For general questions about library operations or concerning library policies.
- A Library Trustee- communicate directly with the board of trustees.
- Children's Services Librarian- Questions about materials and programs for children age 14 and below.
- Adult Services Librarian- For general research questions and help with books, movies, music, newspapers, magazines, etc.
- The Check Out Desk- For questions regarding your library card account.
- Update Email Notifications- Register or change your email address used for email notifications.
- The Webmaster- For questions or comments pertaining to the website or catalog.
Find Your Next Good Book
Looking for that next great book? We can help! Fill out this form and a librarian will respond via email with titles for you.
Suggest A Purchase
Recommend an item for the library's collection.
Freedom of Information Act Request
Requests for public records shall be submitted to the Freedom of Information Officer of the Cook Memorial Public Library District.