Fax Service Now Available
The public scanners at both our Cook Park and Aspen Drive locations now have outgoing faxing capabilities. Here’s the scoop:
- Charge for faxing is $1.00 per page, to be paid in cash. You can include a cover page if you wish, but it will cost an additional $1.00.
- The coin box will take one and five dollar bills as well as coins.
- The fax machine can scan the front and back of a page in one sweep. Each side counts as a faxed page.
- It can scan up to 40 pages (or 20 front and back)
- It is not possible to receive faxes at the library.
- Start by touching “Scan to Fax” on the scanner’s screen.
- Place pages to be faxed in the feeder upside down, with the writing facing the wall.
- When entering a fax number, start with the area code. It is not necessary to dial “1”.
Please visit the Reference Desk at either library if you require assistance.